In 2013: $2,950 for ten days
Note: Your trip expense may be tax-deductible. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page and consult your tax advisor for details.
- Leadership and support staff for volunteer activities
- guide leadership on tours
- all meals from dinner on Day 1 through breakfast on Day 10
- hotel accommodations
- all bus and train transportation as noted on the itinerary
- group tools
- all orientation and training excursions as noted on the itinerary
- park entrance fees
Price does not include:
- International airfare to/from Cusco, Peru
- lunch on Day 1
- medical immunizations
- insurance (emergency medical and evacuation insurance is mandatory and can usually be purchased for $25 through REI Adventures)
- excess baggage charges
- airport taxes
- alcoholic beverages or soft drinks
- gratuities or personal items
June 10 – 19, 2013, or November 4 – 13, 2013.
Book your trip now. Visit our partner REI Adventures or call (800) 622-2236.
Note: New REI members get $100 off when you sign up within your first year REI membership.
For details visit REI’s membership webpage.
Trip Report: June 2012
Trip Report: November 2011
Trip Report: November 2010
Trip Report: June 2010
Trip Report: November 2009
Trip Report: April 2009
Trip Report: November 2008