Do you wish you could do something to protect the world’s greatest natural and cultural resources? Turn your wish into reality by donating your time on a volunteer expedition or donating money to purchase tools & supplies. Donations may be tax deductible, and there are a few different ways to donate money.
Conservation VIP is committed to transparency and has earned the Exchange Seal from GuideStar, the leading source of information on U.S. nonprofits. Find out more!
Use one of the means below to donate now!
- Donate on-line through Network for Good, a safe and secure site.
- Donate some or all of the proceeds from eBay sales to CVIP.
Clearing out the house or garage? Your clutter can help Yosemite, Machu Picchu, and Torres del Paine.
It’s easy. When listing items on eBay you will be asked if you would like to donate all or a portion of the proceeds of the sale to a charity. Conservation Volunteers International Program is a listed charity in the EBay Giving Works program.
- Send a check to:
120 Village Square #9
Orinda, California 94563
Your donations at work
- $10 rents a satellite phone for a day
- $15 buys a shovel to clear trail tread
- $25 buys a lopper to remove brush
- $65 buys a climbing helmet to protect rescue rangers
- $100 buys wood for bridges or geo-textile to restore wet trails
- $200 buys a cordless grinder to sharpen tools in the field
- $1,200 purchases a satellite phone